IV & B12-D Injections
IV and Injections Q&A
Why should I get an IV?
IV’s give you 100% absorption and bioavailability of all vitamins and minerals, as opposed to half that when ingesting a pill. Denver Sports Recovery only has Full Dose IV's so every drip is designed for maximum efficiency.
What will my experience be like?
A typical IV will last between 30-60 minutes and will be administered by one of our highly trained nurses. NAD+ treatments can last up to 4 hours.
Vitamin B12 $25
Vitamin D3 50,000 iu $25 | 100,000 iu $35
Get Up and Go $129
- Burn Fat + Feel Energized + Boost Metabolism
- (Olympia Vita Complex, Amino Blend)
- Boost Your Immune System + Feel Better Faster
- (Ascorbic Acid, Olympia Vita Complex, Zinc Chloride)
Myers' Cocktail $149
- Immunity Boosting + Reduce Fatigue + Sports Performance + Hangover Remedy
- (Magnesium Chloride, B5, B1, B3, B12, Calcium Gluconate, Vitamin C)
- Hydrate + Combat Fatigue
- (Ascorbic Acid, Olympia Vita Complex, Olympia Mineral Blend)
- Ease Hangover Headache + Nausea + Dehydration
- (Ondansetron (for nausea), Olympia Vita Complex, Olympia Mineral Blend)
Recovery + Performance $159
- Decrease Recovery Time + Enhance Performance
- (Olympia Vita Complex, Olympia Mineral Blend, Amino Blend, Ascorbic Acid)
- Anti-Aging + Neurogenitive
- 250mg $235
- 500mg $350
- 750mg $425
NAD+ Injection $70
For more information click here.